Everest View Trek
Everest Panorama View Trek is designed to explore the beauty of Everest Himalayan including Mount Everest (8848m), culture and tradition of local peoples in the short time frame.
Everest view trek is spectacular trekking trails in Nepal from where adventure travelers can explore Mount Everest (8848m), the utmost mountain in the world. The trip gets you finest view point of Everest Himalayan range.
To explore keen on the heart of villages of the local peoples, this short trek marks a wide range of extravagant scenery combined with unique cultural encounter with the Sherpas who lives in the high Himalaya.
The 10 days itinerary is imaginatively planned to capture Himalayan beauty, peoples, cultures and traditions in the short time period.
This Everest view trek is an immense way to understanding the Himalayan world, the most inspiring mountain range and to create lifelong memories and offer you with a gratifying sense of execution.
The trip begins with short scenic flight to tiny village of Lukla located at 2800 meter in the spirit of Khumbu region. The trek continues with beautiful pine and rhododendron forest, plenty of wildlife and beautiful local community to reach Sherpa capital Namche (3440m).
Then we carry on our trip to the most beautiful village of Tengboche, the residence to the Buddhist monastery, highest monastery in the world. From where you can take photos, this is best place to capture picture of Mount Everest (8848m) and other several mountains.
Is this holiday for you?
This is the trek to Himalayan Region which is followed by well-explore path & yak trails throughout Khumbu, Namche Bazzar & Tengboche Monastery the popular places included in this trek. The trekking above 3000m might become challenging. You have to be prepared for this. We have managed the trekking cost & itinerary in such a way that it would be within the range that you can afford. You should be capable of walking 4 to 6 hours a day. You must be fit and active.
You have to stay 07 nights in lodges. It is difficult to arrange single accommodation on lodges. You will get a room to be shared by two people. The lodges/tea houses are simple & atmospheric. The beds will be of woods & foam mattress. You required a sleeping bag as well. You will get washing & toilet facilities. You can change for it. Cost of accommodation may vary on different lodges.
All meals are included from day 03 to day 09. You will be taken to hotel or restaurants during your stay in hotel. Boiled & purified water will be available. Bottled water can also be purchased if needed.
Nepal has moderate type of climate. Basically, the weather conditions are influenced by geography. Mid-June to September is followed by rainy or monsoon season whereas, the weather will be clear and dry in Spring & Autumn seasons.
Trekkers require necessary trainings & infrastructures so that it would be easy to cope with the challenges during trekking. One has to be fit, fine & healthy. If you are trained & fit, then we could help much more to make your trip secure & exciting.
|Trip Duration||11 Days|
|Best Travel Time||March, April, May, September, October and November are the best months|
|Minimum Pax||1 Pax|
|Accommodation||Hotels in Kathmandu, Guest houses in the trekking|
|Meals||Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking|
- Day 01: welcome to Kathmandu
- Our Airport staff will be waiting for you at the waiting hall of Tribhuvan International Airport. He will be displaying card written with your name. He will help to transfer you will be left open for rest.
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
- Breakfast small orientation / meeting held by our guides that it would be helpful in organizing the journey as per your convenience. Our guide will take to the various places of Kathmandu for sightseeing. They will provide full information regarding the history, culture & tradition of that area. The famous sightseeing destinations in Kathmandu are listed by UNESCO as the World Heritage Sites. They include Pashupatinath –the holy temple of Hindu, Swayambhunath-the monkey temple & Kathmandu Durbar Square – the historical place revealing the early royal life-style, culture, traditions & architectures.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla to Phakding (2652m)
- Scenic flight to Lukla early in the morning. Our trek starts from to lukla. Then we will start trekking towards Phkading. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
- Early morning breakfast .Than we will start trekking towards Namche Bazzar along the Dud Koshi River. We have to assured through beautiful forest of pine & cedar. Namche Bazaar has its own uniqueness' reading the history, culture & traditions. One can buy to view traditional handicraft in Namche bazzar. Acclimatization is required at Namche Bazaar. Dinner & night stay at guest house.
- Day 05: Namche Bazzar, Hike up to Everest view Hotel
- Special acclimatization is required .We will start liking towards Syangboche Airport (3700m). The first glimpses Mt.Everest during liking is much exciting .We will than climb towards Everest view Hotel, from where we can get beautiful views of Everest, Lhoste Amadablem,etc.
- Day 06: Trek to Khumjung village (3,790m)
- The trail for today goes through local villages with terrific scenery of Himalayan beauty and Khunde hospital (biggest hospital in this region) by Edmund Hillary. Then the trail goes downhill to Khumjung village, most beautiful village for our overnight stay, where we can explore Hillary school and Monastery with Yeti scalps. Overnight in Khumjung village, meals included.
- Day 07: Trek to Tengboche (3,867m)
- We start our work with steady downhill to Sanasa with glorious views of Mount Everest and other several peaks. Then we descend to Phungitanga small arrangement of several tea houses by passing Imja River. From here the way leads us to Tangboche passing through beautiful forest with pines, rhododendron, molinga and silver fir. We will get the fascinating views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt Everest & other Himalayan peaks.
- Day 08: Trek to Monjo
- Today we continue our journey to Monjo by passing rhododendron and Jupiter forest. We will have our lunch at near Phunki Tenga and continue by crossing the suspension bridge over Dudh Koshi River, and we reach Namche Bazaar. Then we walk steeply down; pass some bridges to reach Monjo for our overnight stay.
- Day 09: Trek to Lukla (2800m)
- Today's trail descends downward & it is steeply as well. We will walk slowly & carefully. This is in convenience will ends after crossing the Dudh Koshi Bridge. The extreme coldness and sore throats will end as we more through mountain air. Arrival in Lukla, overnight in Lukla hotel.
- Day 10: Lukla to Kathmandu
- Today we fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla Airport. Your trek guide will take you to the hotel. Later you can visit around Thamel and some shopping. In the evening join for cultural dinner.
- Day 11: Final Departure.
- Dream Heaven Adventure's representative takes you to the Tribhuban International Airport of your flight back. We have to reach at the airport about 2:30 hours before of your scheduled flight.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast
- Round trip flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- An experienced and Government license holder Trekking guide including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging
- Porter including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging ( as per group size)
- All necessary paper works and permits
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, bottle, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides, porters and trekking staff
- All kind of drinks, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks
- Others expenses not mentioned in cost include