Everest Easy Trek
Everest easy trek is most popular trekking trail in Everest region, which is suitable for those travelers who want to take flavor of venture along with fun and exploration.
Everest Easy Trek is a distinctive Himalayan treks in the middle of incredible attitude and prize. This is one of the most admired trekking in Nepal is known for the presence of highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest (8848m)
This easy trekking is for those travelers who want to take flavor of venture along with fun and exploration in short time period.The Everest easy trek begins from Lukla, with the short picturesque flight from Kathmandu by experiencing the natural beauty, astonishing landscape and magnificent view of Himalayas. Then we continue our journey to Phakding same day.
Next day we start our trek to Namche by following Dudh Koshi River valley and the lush vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park, one of the most beautiful places in Khumbu region which is also known as Sherpa Capital. Where scenic landscapes define what the massive pleasure is. This is also great chance to introduce with the Sherpa’s, their culture and traditions.
Is this holiday for you?
This is the trek to Himalayan Region which is followed by well-explore path & yak trails throughout Khumbu, Namche Bazzar & kala patthar the popular places included in this trek. The trekking above 3000m might become challenging. You have to be prepared for this. We have managed the trekking cost & itinerary in such a way that it would be within the range that you can afford. You should be capable of walking 4 to 6 hours a day. You must be fit and active.
You have to stay 05 nights in lodges. It is difficult to arrange single accommodation on lodges. You will get a room to be shared by two people. The lodges/tea houses are simple & atmospheric. The beds will be of woods & foam mattress. You required a sleeping bag as well. You will get washing & toilet facilities. You can change for it. Cost of accommodation may vary on different lodges.
All meals are included from day 03 to day 08. You will be taken to hotel or restaurants during your stay in hotel. Boiled & purified water will be available. Bottled water can also be purchased if needed.
Nepal has moderate type of climate. Basically, the weather conditions are influenced by geography. Mid-June to September is followed by rainy or monsoon season whereas, the weather will be clear and dry in Spring & Autumn seasons.
Trekkers require necessary trainings & infrastructures so that it would be easy to cope with the challenges during trekking. One has to be fit, fine & healthy. If you are trained & fit, then we could help much more to make your trip secure & exciting.
|Trip Duration||09 Days|
|Best Travel Time||February to May & September to December are the best months|
|Minimum Pax||1 Pax|
|Accommodation||Hotels in Kathmandu, Tea Houses during the trekking|
|Meals||Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking|
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 m)
- Arrive in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted by representative from our company (Dream Heaven), who will take you to the hotel. After check in you can either take a rest or visit our office.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation (1300m).
- This day after having breakfast, we will start a guided tour to different historical and spiritual attractions of Kathmandu valley. Some of these attractions are world heritage sites including Kathmandu Durbar Square, the sacred temple of Pashupati Nath, Bouddha Nath Stupa (one of the largest stupas in the world), and the famous Buddhist temple swoyambhu Nath (monkey temple). Then in the afternoon, we will talk about our upcoming trip where you can meet our trek guide other crew and participants of the trek. Overnight in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding (2625m) walking distance about 3 hours.
- In the morning we fly to Tenzing Hilary airport at Lukla (2800m). It will be 25 minutes scenic fligh above the breathtaking green and white mountain. On arrival at the airport guide will brief you and introduce our other crew members. After some arrangements we start our trek through the beautiful village of lukla until we reach Phakding. Overnight in Phakding
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m); walking distance about 6 hours.
- After having breakfast we start our journey to beautiful Sherpa capital Namche Bazaar. The day walk is pleasant with few short uphill and downhill with multiple crossing overs Dudh Koshi River. We can see the magnificent views of Mount Thamserku (6608m) from the banker village. After reaching at entrance point of Sagarmatha National Park at Monjo, where we need to show trekking permit and TIMS. Now, the trail climbs steeply with breathtaking views towards Namche Bazaar main the gateway to Khumbu region. Finally, we reach the colorful village of Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Namche Bazzar, Hike up to Everest view Hotel
- We will start liking towards Syangboche Airport (3700m). The first glimpses Mt.Everest during liking is much exciting .We will than climb towards Everest view Hotel, from where we can get beautiful views of Everest, Lhoste Amadablem,etc. Back to Namche for Overnight stay.
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Monjo
- After breakfast, we continue our day trip to Monjo, approximately 5-6 hours walking. The trekking trail follows the Dudh Kosi River and cross many suspension bridges via Sagarmartha National Park. Overnight in Monjo.
- Day 07: Monjo to Lukla (2800m)
- Today's trail descends downward & it is steeply as well. We will walk slowly & carefully. This is in convenience will ends after crossing the Dudh Koshi Bridge. The extreme coldness and sore throats will end as we more through mountain air. Arrival in Lukla, overnight in Lukla hotel.
- Day 08: Lukla to Kathmandu
- Today we fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla Airport. Your trek guide will take you to the hotel. Later you can visit around Thamel and some shopping. In the evening join for cultural dinner.
- Day 09: Final Departure
- Dream Heaven Adventure's representative takes you to the Tribhuban International Airport of your flight back. We have to reach at the airport about 2:30 hours before of your scheduled flight.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast
- Round trip flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- An experienced and Government license holder Trekking guide including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging
- Porter including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging ( as per group size)
- All necessary paper works and permits
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, bottle, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides, porters and trekking staff
- All kind of drinks, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks
- Others expenses not mentioned in cost include