Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek
Luxury Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most typical treks in the world with dramatic Himalayan landscape by staying luxury lodges.
Luxury lodges in Everest region provides highest level of services, comfortable bedrooms with heat, and as well as hot showers with western toilets. This Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is right choice to every traveler who have desire to visit base camp of Mount Everest by staying luxury lodges in Khumbu.
We Dream Heaven Adventure will intend this EBC trek plan as per requirements of clients with essential acclimatization. Experience the typical Himalayan lifestyle and explore highest Buddhist monasteries would be further attraction of the trip.
When you are higher up, the lodges will turn out to be more comfortable, yet our staff will guarantee you get additional extraordinary behavior. Our trip to Everest Base Camp begins with the scenic flight to Tenzing Hillary Airport Lukla and continues to Namche Bazaar capital of Sherpa by following the Sagarmatha National park.
The Namche Bazaar itself is awash with life, marketplace and peoples. Each Friday and Saturday there is a fascinating business sector in the town where the neighborhood Sherpas bring their vegetables, yaks items and different merchandise to offer in the town, everything makes for an exceedingly intriguing experience.
Then we continue our trip following Tangboche, Gorakshep (5,160m) and famous view point Kalapathar (5545m), from where travelers explore stunning Himalayan (tops) panorama. After we reach Everest Base Camp, our main goal back to Lukla via Pheriche and Namche.
Is this holiday for you?
This is the trek to Himalayan Region which is followed by well-explore path & yak trails throughout Khumbu, Namche Bazzar & kala patthar the popular places included in this trek. The trekking above 3000m might become challenging. You have to be prepared for this. We have managed the trekking cost & itinerary in such a way that it would be within the range that you can afford. You should be capable of walking 4 to 6 hours a day. You must be fit and active.
You will stay 11 nights in luxury lodges. You will get a room with highest level of services, comfortable bedrooms with heat, and as well as hot showers with western toilets.
All meals are included from day 3 to 14 days. You will be taken to hotel or restaurants during your stay in hotel. Boiled & purified water will be available. Bottled water can also be purchased if needed.
Nepal has moderate type of climate. Basically, the weather conditions are influenced by geography. Mid-June to September is followed by rainy or monsoon season whereas, the weather will be clear and dry in Spring & Autumn seasons.
Trekkers require necessary trainings & infrastructures so that it would be easy to cope with the challenges during trekking. One has to be fit, fine & healthy. If you are trained & fit, then we could help much more to make your trip secure & exciting.
|Trip Duration||15 Days|
|Best Travel Time||March, April, May, September, October and November are the best months|
|Minimum Pax||1 Pax|
|Accommodation||Five Star Hotels in Kathmandu, Luxury Lodges during the trekking|
|Meals||Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during trekking|
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Arrive in Tribhuban International Airport (Kathmandu), upon your arrival you will be welcomed by representative of Dream Heaven Adventure who will drop you at your hotel. After check in, visit our office "Deram Heaven Adventure" or take rest at hotel. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour and Trek Prepration
- In the morning, after breakfast, our guide take you to different historical and spiritual place of Kathmandu including World Heritage Sites such as Pashupati Nath Temple, Bauddtha Stupa, Soyembhu Nath (Monkey Temple), Durbar Square and others. At noon there will be pre-discussion about our trek and you will meet trek leader and other team members. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Kathmandu flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m): 3-4 hrs
- After breakfast, you will be taken to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport for an early morning flight to Lukla. After 40 minutes adventurous flight above the breath taking White Mountains, we reach the Tenjing-Hilary airport at Lukla. At Lukla we introduce you to others crew members and after some packing arrangements we start hike to Phakding. Overnight in Phakding. Meals Included: B L D
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m): 5-6 hrs
- We start walking along Dudh Koshi River until Jorsale that’s the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park (one of the highest park in the world). After checking trekking permit and collecting National park fees we continue walking through Rhododendron forest. We next cross Bhote Koshi river and continue trekking until Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar. Meals Included: B L D
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar
- To adjust in the higher altitude, today is scheduled acclimatization day. We stay active and mobile during this day instead of resting in lodge. We explore the local market and observe local culture. We may walk up to the Everest view point. Overnight at Namche Bazaar, meals included : B L D
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3820m): 5-6 hrs
- After having breakfast, we start our trek towards Pangboche enjoying the breath taking views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and a close-up view of Thamserku. The trails go with few ups and downs. You descend towards Dudh Koshi River, after crossing the river you reach Phunki. Lunch at Phunki Thenga. We then have a tough little climb towards Tengboche. Tengboche is the great place for Buddhist biggest monastery and close-up views of Ama-Dablam, Nuptse, and Everest.
- Day 07: Tengboche to Dengboche (4360m): 5-6 hrs
- After breakfast, we star our trek through several small villages and chortens . We enjoy the fantastic views of Ama-Dablam, while on the journey. After reaching the Lobuche River we begin the last and steepest climb of the day up to Dingboche. At Dingboche we enjoy the beautiful array of fields enclosed by stone walls to protect from cold winds. Overnight at Dengboche, meals included: B L D
- Day 08: Dingboche Acclimatization Day
- Acclimatization is required. Today we are enjoy about 2 hours trekking up to the altitude of 5100m. Nagerjun is beautiful hill located above Dingboche. We have to climbing high &sleep low.The nagerjun hill offer us the fascinating view Lobuche East & West Lobuche Peak (6367m),Thamserku (6608m) & Amadablam (6856m)After taking short rest we will return back to Dingboche . Dinner &night day at hotel, meals included: B L D
- Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940m): 5-6 hrs
- The day starts with a climb to Duglha through the Khumbu Khola Valley. We enjoy the fantastic views of mountains on all sides throughout the trek. We can see the tip of Nuptse, Cholatse, Thamserku,and other magnificent peaks. Then, the trail continues along the lateral moraine of the khumbu Glacier and passes by stone memorials for climbers who have perished on nearby summits. We continue to climb up to Lobuche. Overnight in Lobuche, meals included: B L D
- Day 10: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170m) to Everest Base Camp (5364m) to Gorak Shep: 8-9 hrs
- Today, we start trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep approximately for 2 hours on a rough, rock strewn trail. We will have lunch at Gorak Shep and after short rest we start trek towards Everest Base Camp by crossing over the Khumbu Glacier for 3 hours. Yet, we cannot see the view of Everest summit but there are fine views of the Khumbu Ice Fall and the large seracs of ice on the glacier beside base camp. This is ultimate objective of our tour. Then we return back to Gorak Shep, Overnight at Ghorak Shep. meals Included . B L D
- Day 11: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar to Pheriche (4280m): 8-9 hrs
- Trek to Kala Patthar is the climex of our trip. In the early morning we climb Mt. Kala Patthar, a small peak, from where we can see the outstanding views of Mt. Everest, the highest point on the planet. We make a quick descent to Gorak Shep for breakfast and then trek down to Pheriche. Overnight at Pheriche, meals included ; B L D
- Day 12: Pheriche to Pangboche to Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m): 6-7 hrs
- Today we trek down through the hillside blanketed by rhododendron and juniper trees. We take lunch either in Pangboche or phunki Tenga. Throughout the walk we can see different wild life and enjoy by seeing views of different mountains. On reaching Namche Bazaar, we can take hot shower and have relaxed sleep in our room. Overnight at Namche, meals included : B L D
- Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800m): 6 hrs
- We need to walk slowly and carefully as the trails descends steeply downward. We can see the breathtaking views of natural beauty during this trek. When we arrive at Lukla we discuss and share our experience of our trek. Overnight in Lukla. Meals Included: B L D
- Day 14: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
- Because of climatic condition of Lukla we take morning flight to Kathmandu. But some time the flight time may be delayed due to bad weather and this condition is beyond our control. After reaching Kathmandu you take rest at your hotel.
- Day 15: Final Departure
- Today is the last day of your trip with us. If we have more time we can do some shopping and sightseeing. A representative from Dream Heaven Adventure will drop you at airport 3 hours before scheduled flight.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast
- An experienced and Government license holder Trekking guide including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging
- Round trip flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Porter including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging ( as per group size)
- All necessary paper works and permits
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, bottle, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides, porters and trekking staff
- All kind of drinks, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks
- Others expenses not mentioned in cost include