Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Base Camp helicopter tour observes the natural beauty of Everest Himalaya range, which would be lifetime adventure holiday of great challenge and achievement.
The Everest Base Camp is the most popular adventure destination which offers the once in a lifetime adventure holiday of great challenge and achievement with thrill of bring so close to Everest.
This Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour is the short and comfortable trip to Himalayas and Everest, especially for those enthusiasts who cannot manage their time for weeks long trekking and also people with physical weaknesses.
With this alternative Heli tours, you can enjoy every beat of beauties around the Himalayas. This is the total paid-off trip that guarantees you of pleasant journey and perfect sightseeing.
During this Everest Base Camp Heli tour you can take the glimpse of beautiful Himalayan ranges, people and culture, vegetation and major mountains peak in Nepal including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8511m), nuptse (7879), Pumori Ri (7165m)and popular Khumbu Glacier.
You will be taking a helicopter flight to Kala Pathar/Everest Base Camp, above all these famous snow capped mountains peaks, from Tribhuban International Airport at Kathmandu. Where you will stay about an hour to explore around and some snap of Beautiful Himalayas. Then you will fly back to Kathmandu.
|Tour Duration||4-5 hours|
|Maximum Size||4 Persons Max in the Group|
|Total Tour Cost||USD 5100.00|
|Best Tour Time||March to May and September to December are best months|
- 05:30 AM:
- Drive from Kathmandu hotel to Tribhuvan International Airport
- 06:30 AM:
- Fly from Airport to Everest View Hotel, Syangboche – Take breakfast and Explore around
- 08:00 AM:
- Fly from Everest View Hotel to Kalapathar or Mount Everest Base Camp and Explore
- 09:00 AM:
- Fly from Everest Base Camp/Kala Pathar to Lukla and then continue flying to Kathmandu Airport
- 10: 20 AM:
- Arrive in Kathmandu Airport and transfet to reputed Hotel.
- All land transport by private car/van
- All service charges and taxes
- Hotels in Kathmandu on B/B
- 4 to 5 hours helicopter flight
- Tea/Coffee and breakfast in Everest View Lodge
- All necessary permits
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Other expenses not mentioned in cost include